Using a cognitive behavioral approach to treatment (CBT), I work with children, teens and adults in the assessment and treatment of anxiety, ADHD, ODD, OCD, and depression. I have over six years of experience teaching social skills to all ages.
I also provide neuropsychological and educational evaluations for developmental disabilities including Asperger's Disorder. In addition, I provide assessment for dyslexia, oral and written language disabilities as well as dyscalculia (math disability).
Clinical Services Provided:
- Individual, Couples, Family Therapy
- Parenting Strategies
- Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, OCD and ADHD
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Social Skills Groups
- <h2>Assessment Services Include:</h2>
- Psychological Evaluations
- Educational Evaluations (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Oral and Written Language Disorders)
- Neuropsychological Evaluations (Visual Processing Disorder, Asperger's Disorder and Developmental Disabilities)
- Social and Emotional Screenings for Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, OCD